This is a bit of a hack that we’ve put together on our flights. This product is intended to be used with LiPo batteries to measure the voltage and begin sounding an alarm when the voltage reaches a low voltage threshold that you define. We use it a bit differently. Our flight computer connects power to ONLY pin #2 on this product. When power is supplied to only PIN #2, the audible alarm will begin sounding right away and continue until power is lost. This is what we use as a reliable landing alarm as well as a locator beacon to help us find the payload after landing. It’s easy and very reliable. Simply apply power to PIN #2 and you have a long lasting beeping alarm to help you find the payload.
- High Quality & Superb Craftsmanship
- Check the state of lithium battery, make the battery to keep high-efficiency working state.
- Small, Size:1.57*0.91*0.43 Inch, Weight: 10g/1pc; Super loud, Sound intensity:≥110dB, Range:≤50m(Affected by the external environment); Reduce the probability of losing drone.
- Use for 1-8s Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe.
- When the voltage is below the set value, it will buzzer with red LED light, pre-set value 3.3V. Push key which can change the voltage settings and save.