This data logging shield is designed for the Arduino platform and is utilized on our main OLHZN flight computers to save sensor and other telemetry data in 1 second increments to an on-board SD card.
- On board Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. Note: The RTC requires a small coin cell battery (not included). The board will still operate without the coin cell battery. Once installed the RTC battery will last for years.
- Adafruit libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
- Requires soldering of header pins